Dynomax is a great company that offers one of the largest selections of mufflers and exhaust system necessities that are on the market today. All Dynomax Performance Exhaust Systems bolt on for easy installation. Dynomax enables your vehicle’s complete exhaust to be quickly and easily customized with an emissions-legal premium performance system from Dynomax. Their Ultra Flo muffler is a straight through internal design and will have a deep throaty tone, while the Super Turbo has a 3 tubed internal design and will have a deep mellower tone that is quieter than the Ultra Flo. Check them out for a wide selection of great products.
Click here to view their website.
2012 Team T/A Contingency
Presented by DYNOMAX
For American Streetcar Series & other Pro-Touring type events
Encourage grassroots auto enthusiast to enjoy their vehicles by participating in select pro-touring type events and Goodguys Street Challenge events around the country by rewarding these auto enthusiast for using Dynomax Performance Mufflers.
RULES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must fill out registration form at each event, much have email address.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in one of the United States
- Must comply with all rules & requirements for the event or sanctioning body of the event.
- Must compete using Dynomax Performance Mufflers.
- Must display an 8” or larger Dynomax decal on both sides of the vehicle. Decals available by email request to Matt@RCHdesigns.com
- This is a drivers program so different vehicles can be used, but each vehicle must be registered to the driver
- Must also participant in the event’s other driving events such as the road rally or cruise
- If invited to Ultimate Street Car Invitational, must also run Dynomax Mufflers with Dynomax decals.
- Run to the Alamo – San Marcos, TX – Feb.17-19, 2012
- Run to the Coast – El Toro, CA – March 9-11, 2012
- Run to the Shore – New Jersey Motorsports Park – Middleton, NJ – April 6-8, 2012
- Run to the Ole South – Carolina Motorsports Park – Kershaw, SC – May 4-6, 2012
- Midwest Muscle Car Challenge – Lawrenceville, IL – May 25-27, 2012
- Motorstate Challenge – South Haven, MI – July 13-15, 2012
- LS Fest – Bowling Green, KY – Sept. 7-9, 2012
- Run Thru the Hills – Pigeon Forge, TN – Sept. 14-16, 2011
CONTINGENCY PAYOUTS for: Hot Lap, Auto-X, Speed Stop and Drag Race Challenges
Fastest time using Dynomax Performance Mufflers = $75
2nd fastest time using Dynomax Performance Mufflers = $50
3rd fastest time using Dynomax Performance Mufflers = $25
Overall win = $50 bonus
Max payout for a winning driver could be up to $275 per event with max overall payout up to $600 per event.
All payouts will be on November 1, 2012 during the Pro-Touring.com SEMA dinner in Las Vegas, NV. Checks will be mailed if not in attendance.
Employees of Tenneco, Michelin NA, BFGoodrich Tires, Jackson Marketing Group, Hill & Knowlton, The Martin Agency, FM3 Performance Marketing, Goodguys Rod & Custom, Detroit Speed, Ride Tech, Gateway Classic Mustang, Rad Rides by Troy, Year One, MuscleRides.com, Baer Brakes and other agencies representing the above companies are not eligible.
Questions should be directed to:
Bill Howell, Team T/A Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Gauss, Dynomax Director Cgauss@Tenneco.com